Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gypsy Girl in a Van

I have always wanted to do this. I had planned to go to Paris this spring but I am helping with my grandkids till my daughter goes to boot camp this summer. So when she gets through with her boot camp and training I plan to go on the road. I will buy a van and convert it. I will live in this van for a year traveling from place to place. I plan to take my business with me and not only sell on line but at shows too. I'll soon be 56 with my children grown and no one I need to take care of besides me, I think it is time to live the gypsy life I have always dreamed of. I will keep you posted on the steps I'm taking and how it turns out. I don't plan on leaving until 2/2010, so I have plenty of time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
What a wonderful trip you are going to have. I think it's a great idea. and when you hit New York, let me know. I'd love to see you and hear some stories.
Marie